***PLEASE NOTE THAT THINGS ARE ONGOING AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK MY WEB SITE FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES.***
Welcome to first grade! I look forward to a wonderful year full of exciting experiences and growth. I would like to share with you some important introductory information that you may find useful as we transition into the school year.
Please review the following:
- . Remind: Remind will be used for daily communication and reminders. Download Remind app to your smartphone or tablet and use the class code below to join our class.
Class Code: @ce77eg
- Seesaw: Download the Seesaw Class app. We will be using Seesaw on a daily basis to complete and submit student work. Students will be able to share pictures, videos, and their assignments with myself and the rest of the class. This will be an important part of the school year to keep us connected.
- . Supplies: Look over the class supply list (you can find this using the tab to the left of your screen named "Welcome Letter"). Students will leave their supplies at school. If possible, please label your child's belongings.
- Snack: Students will be having snack. This should be a quick independent snack that your child can open and consume on their own. This will help to minimize contact. Please pack in a separately from their lunch.
- Miscellaneous: To the left of my teacher website, you can find many helpful websites and tools. These can be referenced throughout the school year.
- Communication: Communication between home and school is crucial to every child’s success. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or write. You may leave a message at 732-751-2497 ext. 5510 or email me at [email protected] I will get back to you as soon as I can. Email or Remind are usually the best way to reach me because I can respond quickly. Please know that I am here to support you in any way that I can.
I hope that I have addressed some of your questions and concerns. More information regarding various areas will be sent out when the situation arises. I cannot wait for meet all of my new students. This year is going to be different, but we are going to this the best school year yet!
All the best,
(732)-751-2497 ex: 5510
Phone: (732)-751-2497 Ex: 5501
E-Mail: [email protected]