Georganne Brennan » Medication


•  If your child requires any medication in school, including over the counter medication or cough drops, a medication administration form must be completed by your child’s doctor submitted to the Health Office.

•  New forms must be completed by your child’s physicianeach school year.

•  A parent needs to sign all forms where indicated.  A parent/guardian must bring the completed forms with the medication at the start of the school year.

•  Please remember, during the school year ALL medication must be brought to school by a parent/guardian. This is a state law and it is enforced to avoid a dangerous situation.  Medication cannot be dropped off in the Main Office.  It must be given to the nurse by a parent or guardian.

•  You can download all medication administration forms from this link