• If your child requires any medication in school, including over the counter medication or cough drops, a medication administration form must be completed by your child’s doctor submitted to the Health Office.
• New forms must be completed by your child’s physicianeach school year.
• A parent needs to sign all forms where indicated. A parent/guardian must bring the completed forms with the medication at the start of the school year.
• Please remember, during the school year ALL medication must be brought to school by a parent/guardian. This is a state law and it is enforced to avoid a dangerous situation. Medication cannot be dropped off in the Main Office. It must be given to the nurse by a parent or guardian.
• You can download all medication administration forms from this link https://www.howell.k12.nj.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1170399&type=d&pREC_ID=1472251